The Infectious Disease Ontology is available in both OBO-Edit and Protege-OWL formats. The most recently released full OWL version (see below) is always available here: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ido.owl. The most recently released OBO version (see below) is always available here: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ido.obo.
The current version of IDO has only minor differences from the version released in May 2010 with respect to terms, definitions, and hierarchy. The primary difference is in the addition of OWL DL restrictions for many terms. The current version is available in the following formats:
- Full IDO http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ido/2010-12-02/ido.owl
- Obsolete classes omitted http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ido/2010-12-02/ido-main.owl
- Axioms omitted http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ido/2010-12-02/ido-base.owl
- Asserted hierarchy only http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ido/2010-12-02/ido-asserted.owl
- OBO version, no axioms http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ido/2010-12-02/ido.obo
- The OWL version released on May 20, 2010 is available here.
- The OBO version released on May 20, 2010 is available here.
- The OWL version released on August 14, 2009 is available here.